I can’t believe it’s fall. It feels like September 1st was yesterday. I wrote this list to prove to myself that September actually happened. So, here are a few things I got done:
- Drove (some) of the Alaska Highway, including the Kiskatinaw Bridge on the old highway.
- Hung out at a private lake.
- Stayed in remote Tweedsmuir Provincial Park North.
- Caught a fish, avoided near starvation.
- Thankfully missed seeing a grizzly.
- Checked out Kinuseo Falls!
- Cruised around in a float plane.
- Had the most peaceful paddle board ever on Tesla Lake.
- Rail portaged—you have to do this to understand how neat it is.
- Attended a high school reunion. Not going to say which one, or if it was even mine. Unreal.
- Celebrated little sister’s 40th!!!
- Escaped from a room. Well almost.
- Road tripped to Harrison Hot Springs with the fam.
- Started teaching restorative yoga. Love it.
- Rode my bike lots.
- Made quiche.
I think that’s it.
Bring on Octoberfest.
Some pics as proof
Looked like this when I went paddle boarding
Cooking up the fish (and beans) on the campfire
The rail portage
Niece and nephew being adorable
Escape room team for my sister’s party.
Very busy September!!! Great pictures!! Restorative Yoga sound interesting?
Come check it out sometime, or I can do a 1-1-1 session for you.