I can’t believe it’s fall. It feels like September 1st was yesterday. I wrote this list to prove to myself that September actually happened. So, here are a few things I got done:
- Drove (some) of the Alaska Highway, including the Kiskatinaw Bridge on the old highway.
- Hung out at a private lake.
- Stayed in remote Tweedsmuir Provincial Park North.
- Caught a fish, avoided near starvation.
- Thankfully missed seeing a grizzly.
- Checked out Kinuseo Falls!
- Cruised around in a float plane.
- Had the most peaceful paddle board ever on Tesla Lake.
- Rail portaged—you have to do this to understand how neat it is.
- Attended a high school reunion. Not going to say which one, or if it was even mine. Unreal.
- Celebrated little sister’s 40th!!!
- Escaped from a room. Well almost.
- Road tripped to Harrison Hot Springs with the fam.
- Started teaching restorative yoga. Love it.
- Rode my bike lots.
- Made quiche.
I think that’s it.
Bring on Octoberfest.
Some pics as proof
Looked like this when I went paddle boarding
Cooking up the fish (and beans) on the campfire
The rail portage
Niece and nephew being adorable
Escape room team for my sister’s party.